Connect with us

NEWS

Trump Goes On Wild Rant Against Obama And Biden Over Golfing Criticism

Published

on

President Donald Trump on Monday resumed his attacks aimed at former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden, a day after Biden slammed him on Twitter for golfing as the coronavirus pandemic rages across the United States.

In his tweet array, Trump also blasted the mainstream news media for covering his Virginia golf club trip this weekend like it was a “mortal sin” while ignoring what he said were his opponent’s shortcomings: “Sleepy Joe’s poor work ethic, or all of the time Obama spent on the golf course.”

“They are sick with hatred and dishonesty. They are truly deranged! They don’t mention Sleepy Joe’s poor work ethic, or all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to Hawaii in a big, fully loaded 747, to play. What did that do to the so-called Carbon Footprint?” Trump said in a series of tweets.

“He also played moments after the brutal killing by ISIS of a wonderful young man. Totally inappropriate – and it was me who shattered 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. I was left a MESS!” he added, pivoting to a frequent line of attack against the Obama administration’s strategy against the Islamic State.

Trump’s tweets come a day after Biden blasted him for tweeting through the crisis from his Virginia golf course, an escalation of the criticism Biden has leveled against the president for weeks over his handling of the COVID-19 outbreak.

“The presidency is about a lot more than tweeting from your golf cart. It requires taking on the ultimate responsibility for the biggest decisions in the world. Donald Trump simply wasn’t prepared for that. I promise you I will be,” he wrote.

Check out Trump’s response below:

Trump had previously responded to the attack Sunday evening, writing that it was the first time he had hit the golf course in months.

Click to comment

NEWS

‘I can’t In Good Countenance Continue To Show This’: Fox News Cut Away From Trump’s Press Sec. For Pushing Baseless Claims Of Election Fraud

Published

on

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto on Monday cut away from a press briefing featuring Kayleigh McEnany, who is both the White House press secretary and a Trump campaign spokesperson, as she continued to push Donald Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud.

“She’s charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continue to show you this,” Cavuto said as he cut off the press conference, pushing back on what he described as “explosive” charges from McEnany.

“Not so fast,” Cavuto added.

McEnany suggested, without evidence, that Democrats welcomed “fraud” and “illegal voting” in the 2020 election.

“We want every legal vote to be counted,” McEnany said, echoing President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that votes for President-elect Joe Biden were illegal.

Though multiple major news outlets, including Fox News, have declared Biden the projected winner of the 2020 election, Trump has refused to concede and is rejecting the results, claiming that he won the election.

Meanwhile, a number of world leaders have congratulated Biden on his victory, including UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Even before the end of voting on November 3, the president repeatedly signaled he would claim the election was “rigged” against him if he lost, but there is no evidence to substantiate such claims.

Watch Nei Cavuto’s segment below:

Continue Reading
Advertisement